- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must currently be enrolled at university (undergraduate or above) in any country.
- The program is open to participants all over the world.
- You must have a valid passport, as a well as a visa if necessary (we will send you instructions).
- All payments must be completed by their due deadline.
- A high academic standing: A 3.0 GPA or above is encouraged and will aid in placing you in an internship.
- Open-mindedness to a different culture is also encouraged, as you will be working in a completely different environment and need to be sensitive to the different customs of those surrounding you.
- Professional fluency in portuguese is not required, but we recommend that your Portuguese is advanced enough to be able to be competently used in the work environment. Fluency in English is not required.